"from my side"

Posted on Monday, December 1, 2008 by Sandip






    1. "my love"
      ..........dear my lover ......67&......hi, first time i write 2 letter
      4 u & with i love u 2 much u might be surprised 2 get this bit of
      writing from me but i hope u will get relax....i really came 2 know that u ....
      will
      really love me. u r responses of the past but i really didnot know and
      went on
      ignoring but today i heartly sorry 2 love u 2 die 4 u love u
      love is my
      religion ..i can die 4 u it's true....so iam in my 1st
      affair going to die
      4 u .you gave me your true love which i didn't
      recognized and went on ignoring.i
      really love u.if i had no love towards u
      then i would not have writing this
      lover letter not to founded u
      so................todays beautiful moments r
      tommorow's wonderful
      memorised.........hey i really can't remember anymore other
      than u. i hope
      that u'll appreciate me with your positive
      response..........i don't
      know what my life becomes without u.it is useless to
      writing in this bit of
      paper becuz it is a thing that lies with in our heart
      so....love the one who
      loves u not the one whom u love.coz the one whom by u
      love may be loving
      other see u always happy all my love 4 u..........remind me.....................................jesus..........pessimistic
      life....

0 Responses to ""from my side"":