mY bEsT sOnG OF " YOU R A BEUTIFUL" BY JAMES BLUNT

Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 by Sandip


My life is brilliant,
my love is pure .
I show in angel,
of that i am sure
she smiled at me
on the subway she was with another man
but i won't lose sleep on that
cause i have got a plan
...u r a beautiful...u r a beautiful...u r a beautiful
It's true ..
I saw your face
In a crowded place and i don't know

what to do
cause i'll never be with u ... yes she caught my eyes
as we walked on by she could see from my face
that i was fucking high and i don't think that
i'll see her again but we shared a moment
that will lost till the end
u r a beautiful.....u r a beautiful.....u r a beautiful
Its true............
I saw your face in a crowded place
and i don't know ..what to do
cause i'll never be with u la la la la laaaaaalaaaa it's true
there must be
and angel with smile on her face
when i thought up that should be with u
but it is time to face the truth
i will never be with u .....
u r beautiful u r a beautiful

0 Responses to "mY bEsT sOnG OF " YOU R A BEUTIFUL" BY JAMES BLUNT":